Sam Arnold / AICG, Inc. to Open Branch Office in Mongolia

AICG and three partners will open an AICG branch in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia that will focus on providing capital for investment.

Beijing, China, February 02, 2010 --(PR.com)-- The American Independent Capital Group, Inc (AICG) and a group of three other individuals reached agreement on January 14, 2010 to open a branch office of AICG in Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia. AICG expects the new location to be operational in March of 2010. AICG is an international company that provides assistance to enterprises seeking capital funding for business projects.

AICG will own 51% of the new enterprise. The remaining 49% is owned by Ms. Si Qin, a Mongolian citizen, Mr. David Borjiking, a Mongolian residing in the United States, Mr. HaSi Bateer, a Chinese citizen and ethnic Mongolian, and Mr. Chen, a Chinese citizen. AICG and its partners believe that now is the right time to enter into a market that is expected to be a hotbed of international investment in the near future.

Mongolia offers an abundance of natural resources, a stable and democratically elected government, and proximity to huge markets in Northeast Asia. The current president of Mongolia, Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, received his advanced education in the United States and is actively promoting foreign investment in Mongolia. According to the Mongolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs the country offers the following competitive advantages to foreign investors:

• A stable political environment and an open economy;
• Strategic and easy access to the giant markets of Russia and China;
• Extensive natural resources;
• Favourable legal environment;
• Relatively young and educated population;
• Vast territory, clean and undisturbed nature

Currently the main areas for foreign investment in Mongolia are mining, tourism, infrastructure, and agricultural processing.

AICG plans to utilize the cultural understanding, local knowledge, and language skills of its Mongolian partners to provide access to funds for companies doing business in Mongolia.

Source:www.pr.com/press-release/209371
Share:

1 comment:

  1. a number of websites claim AICG and Sam Arnold are crooks.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook page

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Advertising in Mongolia An Culture Editorial of the Mongolianviews education Environmental protection Famous Mongolians Foreigners in Mongolia Inner Mongolia Ivanhoe Mines Mongolia agriculture Mongolia analysis Mongolia and Australia Mongolia and Belorussia Mongolia and Cambodia Mongolia and Canada Mongolia and central Asia Mongolia and China Mongolia and Cuba Mongolia and EU Mongolia and Germany Mongolia and Hongkong Mongolia and Hungary Mongolia and India Mongolia and Inner Mongolia Mongolia and Iran Mongolia and Italy Mongolia and Japan Mongolia and Kazakhstan Mongolia and Korea Mongolia and Kuwait Mongolia and Malaysia Mongolia and Nato Mongolia and North Korean Mongolia and Poland Mongolia and Russia Mongolia and Singapore Mongolia and South Korea Mongolia and Taiwan Mongolia and the world Mongolia and Tibet Mongolia and Turkey Mongolia and UK Mongolia and Ukraine Mongolia and UN Mongolia and USA Mongolia and Vietnam Mongolia Banking Mongolia civic society Mongolia crime Mongolia diplomacy Mongolia Economy Mongolia Education Mongolia Energy Mongolia Finance Mongolia Health Mongolia History Mongolia holiday Mongolia in international media Mongolia Industries Mongolia Joke Mongolia law Mongolia LGBT Mongolia medical Mongolia military Mongolia Mining Mongolia Mining Developments Mongolia Mortgage Mongolia natural disaster Mongolia Petroleum Mongolia public announcements Mongolia railways Mongolia Religion Mongolia society Mongolia Sports Mongolia Stamp Mongolia telecommunication Mongolia tourism Mongolia Urbanization Mongolia Wild Life Mongolian Agriculture Mongolian Archeology Mongolian Food Mongolian Gay Mongolian Government news Mongolian History Mongolian Military Mongolian Mining Development Mongolian Movie Mongolian News Mongolian Parliament Mongolian Political news Mongolian Press Mongolian Songs Mongolian Women Mongolian Youth Mongolians abroad Moninfo Opinion Oyu Tolgoi Investment Agreement Photo news Press Release Rio Tinto Tavan Tolgoi coal mine Ulaanbaatar development Weird expatriates in Mongolia

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Traffic